Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ANOTHER ALICE



It was my constant searching, that I was able to find her
The joy of inspiration flows, I was able to let go
The inspiration was sweet, filled my cup
But I drank it all up. Gulp after gulp
I should have sipped and savored it
now my cup is empty, 
not a drop left to temp the tongue


She was the pinnacle of what maid me see, see who I could be
The swelling in my heart I felt reading every word that was hers
How do I become that bold, to show every thing I hold
Just one word for me, it would all be clear to me
I listen intently, but nothing for me
To feel that one word, would knock me off my feet


She is my image of mother-nature
Her warm glow, her earthly beauty, feeds the inspiration in me
She looks just like the words she say, I want to be that way
In my dreams I see her in a garden planting seeds
Is one of those seeds to be planted in me
So that it will grow and take root, to one day enjoy the fruit

Nourished by the inspiring juice

I look to find another Alice, I know I won’t find her
I just want to find that inspiration she gave me
Some where in my travels I lost it


I don't know where I left it
I dream of where it may be
Maybe it isn't lost at all, maybe it's me
I'm lost and it's looking for me
It is some where waiting for me
Alice will you find me

No comments:

Post a Comment