Wednesday, June 1, 2016

PLAY LIST

















Jam of the Year
there ant no standing around here
can you understand what you hear

Poom Poom
do you hear that baseline
turn it up shake the room

P. Control
every man thinks he owns
even when he is alone

Style
with out soul life is lie
are you really going to wear that tonight

Tamborine
this music will make see many things
make you think you can sing

Chelsea Rodgers
walking with her jelly
girl please don't hurt me

Freaks on this Side
why do you hide
when the party is on this side

The Ballad of Dorthy Parker
hey waitress the tip on the table is all for you
and my number too

Glasscutter
flood is coming break out on the roof
do it some one might shoot
did I stutter

Face Down
dead legends lay around
others make money for their sound

Breakfast Can Wait
you can reheat the pancakes
after you and I...
you know what

1000 X's & O's
play spin the bottle
stops on you give you hug
stops on me kiss me please

Love Like Jazz
can't smoke like Miles
got to go out side if you want to take other drag

Cinnamon Girl
five prayers a day
eastward I will go
it is just the sound of the soul

This is my play list


©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2016


Underline are titles form various Prince albums. PASLY PARK / WARNER BOTHERS





No comments:

Post a Comment