Monday, September 13, 2021

MY SPACE

Within and without in a place to understand what is it all about
Who am I when under all the lies from your lips and from mine
Secluded to the hill, I climb to the top to find what is inside

My space outside is the distance of life; infinite distance is inside.
This maze of the mind, this maze of life held in the hands of time
Never knowing what is beyond the turns, I will find

The guru says many words of truth and many words of lies.
What we think we are and what we think we have become, we hide
Throughout the world, we search for what has always been inside

My space outside is the distance of life; infinite distance is inside.
In my baggage, I collect many things that I have gathered over time. 
Collecting things will not make me free I have to understand the truth of me.

©Copyright Thomas J Dooley 2021


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment