Friday, May 29, 2020

THIS ROOM

All I need is another call from you
Doesn't matter how many minutes we use
Need to hear the sound of your voice to soothe
What more is there for me to do

This room alone again
The walls have become my best friends
Late into the night, we conversate 

Conversations alone with these walls
Echoing in the mind deep in the halls
I say the color of these walls are beige, they say their tan
Arguing with a wall does not make me a crazy man

This room deep in my mind
Trying to master my thoughts
So many secrets, if these walls could talk

If they told the truth I would say that's a lie
But where else is there for me to hide
As night comes outside I close my eyes
Outside these walls is where my dreams flys

©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2020



  

No comments:

Post a Comment