Friday, May 22, 2020

PRETTY BLUE


Think that I might have forgotten you
It might be true never but I never asked anything of you
My dreams don't match the reality of you

Pretty blue where did you go too
No one like you in my mind
Was our friendship just an elegant lie

These feeling never change the many times the heart brakes
But I am the only one to blame when you walk away
What do you say when you think of me today

Pretty blue where did you go too
When you where the passenger of my mind
Never to experience these unconditional feelings

When you were alone I was only in your mind
I would call you every time just to make it alright
Now I have mastered the feelings I have of you

Pretty blue where did you go too
To hold you would be an intimate lie
When you smiled it would happen every time

Reality lies when I am next to you who is always a fool
Going out of my way for heartbreak and pain

©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment