Saturday, April 18, 2020

YUSRA

Is the wall to high
I will never know if I don't try climb
Do I crawl or just lay here and die
All of my problems are in my mind

Yusra walked into my life with her Parisian sweetness
She told me her struggles, I told her mine
Can only feel comfortable in the light

Walking this life alone with so much noise
So much to do so much to prove that is if I am in the mood
Form the radio comes that lavender song
It makes your inspiration so strong

Yusra walked in with that Arabian sent in my travels I will never forget
She is exotic and beige there isn't any more I can say
Her beauty in the pages my mind she is a centerfold

Life might have its problems and some times we stumble
The meaning of your name survives all the challenges

©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2020











No comments:

Post a Comment