Saturday, April 18, 2020

INSPIRATION

Can't demand creativity to magically appear
It just doesn't rain the right conditions have to be in the air
Original thought comes 30 seconds later from the heart

Inspiration
So much complication a created sensation
Inspiration
So much noise when everyone wants to have a voice

Ask me what I think, you might not like what you hear
But you forgetting me is what I fear the feeling has been there for years
That is in the past, and I chose to burn that bridge and dry up those tears

Inspiration
So much complexity in understanding humanity
Inspiration
So much commotion can't believe everything I am told.

Out of the quarantined mind, I will survive
Finding so much more to life without much time
Looking forward to when *the rainbow children rise

Inspiration
So much involvement only one has the ingredients
Inspiration
So much agitation from one voice making so many contradiction

Can't answer a question got no answers your insults are just dumb
So many much smarter than you but you think you know what to do
They all pander to you know you the only fool in the room

Inspiration
So much thought goes into it got to write that down before I forget
Inspiration
So much content to lazy to collect and organize it

©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2020

*The Rainbow Children by Prince PRN











No comments:

Post a Comment