Saturday, April 17, 2021

EXILED TO SILENCE

These feelings I feel are like an attack
Excluded from living life wondering what I lack
What do I say when I am always told I am to blame

Exiled to silence in search of some kindness
As my mind is lost to the wilderness
Where is there any kind of friends

Hearing the call with no voices
On a path with no choices
To a destination that is of my own creation

Exiled to silence in search of some forgiveness
Feeling the blame for every mess
Where is the end to all this mental stress

Alone in this silence, why am I so different?
Living in mental shame hiding is no longer a game
It is a means to avoid negative criticism 

Exiled to silence in search of some peace
In the kings garden, I nap in the swing
To feel my mind relax so free

I dream of India's night sky with a moon so bright
Were Prakashmani reflection can be seen
That is where I wish I could be

©Copyright Thomas J Dooley 2021

NOTES: 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment