Friday, October 19, 2018

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

Why am I waiting for you when you never put your eyes on me
Where you blind to my reality and what you really need
This tree isn't meant for you to climb so don't even try

Caribbean Princess
I never got that first kiss never got to feel any bliss
Curibian princess
You saw something in me I didn't. Now I am too good for your forgiveness

To much pride to lie to you even when you sat at my side and just smiled
What do you expect me to think? I can't be drunk when I don't even drink
 Pressing your kneen next to mine was that your invitation to a lie

Caribbean Princess
Friendship is meaningless when you think you are better than all the rest
Caribbean Princess
I saw something in you that you didn't. Now we don't even speak

©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment