Sunday, July 15, 2018

MYSTICAL MYSTERY

We all have dreams awake or asleep they are secrets that we keep
At night in them, I roam wishing I could call them home
Desire the fire of inspiration just want to feel a poetic sensation

The purple omens got me superstitious thinking through all my wishes
Don't need all the trinkets to show my appreciation or what kind of fan I am
Just want to leave it to be a Mystical Mystery and let my mind free

There is not much more you know as I wonder the artistic process
Don't tell me pixy dust is just a lie, and all this time Peter Pan could really fly
I didn't come all this way the for memories to fade away

The purple omens got me thinking what are the words I will be dreaming
Don't have to prove what I am feeling from that funky groove
Just want to leave it to be a Mystical Mystery and just feel it for me

The purple philosophy has no description all you need to do is just listen
Start your own style, love your self before anyone lies about you
You can taste the sweet cream of your own dream

The purple omens got me inspired what is the next world that will fuel the fire
Want to keep these feelings want to hear the sounds that keep me dreaming
Just want to leave it to be a Mystical Mystery always in my dreams

©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment