Friday, April 6, 2018

VICE

Always in a fight with my self
Because of the good or bad, I've felt
The thought goes through my head
Just want to taste it and feel it again

Vice, wrong or right
Always have to think twice
Temptation tells you is it nice
Just one more try
Now I am caught in the vice

Had control I could see my goal
What will it be when I am old
A seed will never grow
If you don't plant it in the soil

Vice, right or wrong
Fighting the thoughts all day long
Proving to my self I can be strong
Temptation gets in my head
Now I am caught in its vice

All the good work I have done
Gave it up for a moment of fun
Just to get back where I been I have to run
No more moments in the sun

Vice, wrong or right
Just want to live my life
Nothing wrong with being nice
Don't want to lose got keep my pride
Fighting my way out of this vice


©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment