Monday, December 18, 2017

LIVING FOR THE SOUND

There is something in the sound
Not word to bring it down
So turn it up now

If it is something you want to do
If it is something in you need just see it through
There is nothing for you to prove
Know everything is from the heart

Living for the sound
A talented power that makes you say wow
Your living in the past if your living now

Girl, you stepped on my heart with your stiletto heels
I am a person and I still feel
And that is something you can't steel
I know the sound will help me to heal

Living for the sound
It will bring me up when I am down
Takes a lifetime to bring it back around

The purple omens of the sound
Keep me driving around town
The girls come for a ride it doesn't have to be loud
The love sign sticks to glass no need to ask


©Copyright Thomas Dooley 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment