Saturday, April 30, 2016

HIDING



In my mind so many things I hide
Hiding the contempt towards my fellow man
Hiding the fear of life, that one day I might die
Hiding the confusion of wrong and right

Hiding my thoughts of the past
The hoping that I will learn from my mistakes

Hiding my thoughts for the future
My dreams are still just an illusion

Hiding my feelings and dreams
Thinking what is the need
When they are only feelings and dreams

Thinking what could be worse
Hiding feelings of anger
Or hiding feelings of love

Hiding is what every one dose

Hiding from a lie
That I giving up before I try
That is when I lie become true

Hiding behind sadness
Hiding behind happiness
Hiding behind anger

Hiding my feelings
Behind a honey coated poetry

©Copyright Thomas Dooley


No comments:

Post a Comment