Wednesday, July 24, 2013

THIS DREAM



There is this dream, a dream only seen by one.
            So many places to go a place to grow

By one mind,
            It is the food for life, filling the mind of people and places
            Where everything is at peace and kind
By one soul,

            A place to dream and to make dreams come true
By one heart
            Where it ends and starts with a dream come true
            A dream shared by two

Is this the dream I dreamed?
The life that is meant to be
The inspiration that is inside of me

There is this dream I want to see
By you,
            I wish I could be there too
            Hold on to that dream with you
By me,
            Just to feel free
            Have that kind of inspiration in me
By everyone
            It’s good to share
            Tell everyone I care

There is this dream I want to tell you
From mind to the soul I want you to know
Take that mental hold
You know only the Lord will know

Want to dream with you
Want you to dream with me
Underneath the Poet Tree
Say the words to make you see what I see

©2013 Thomas John Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment